Following payment methods can be used to pay for tickets bought on Motor Sich Airlines JSC corporate website:
• online using your Visa and Master Card international payment card(1);
• cash payment made at any Airline Ticket Office or authorised agent within 24 hours after online reservation is made(2);
• via bank transfer within 72 hours after online reservation is made(3).
1. We accept VISA (VISA Inc.) international payment cards with CVV/CVV2 code and MasterCard (MasterCard Worldwide) international payment cards with CVC/CVC2 code. Your bank may impose limitations on certain payment cards for online payments. To make online payments, please check your card limits with your bank. Security of payments is provided by the acquiring bankPJSC Alfa Bank and by electronic payments serviceprovider company BPC Banking Technologies. Regardless of your location, payment for tickets is made on the territory of Ukraine by debiting the amount equivalent to the ticket price in UAH from a card account.
2.Cash payment for tickets booked on Motor Sich Airlines JSC corporate website is made at any of the airline ticket offices and authorised agents. The list of offices can be found in Ticket Sales Offices section, as well as during ticket reservation process when choosing “PaywithCash” option. When purchasing tickets at any of the authorised agent offices an extra service fee may be charged. Ticket must be paid for within 24 hours after reservation but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
3. Payment by bank transfer is possible only on the territory of Ukraine. After you select the appropriate option, an invoice for ticket payment will be automatically generated and sent to your e-mail address. You have 72 hours to make a bank transfer. Payment by bank transfer cannot be made less than 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. Attention! After payment please contact the Airline Contact Centre to receive your ticket. Tickets paid by bank transfer are not issued automatically.
Hotel reservation, car hire, insurance and airport transfer services can be paid for Motor Sich Airlines partner websites. Security of payments is provided by Motor Sich Airlines partner acquiring banksand electronic payment providers.
In case of voluntary refusal from flight, ticket price is refunded within one year from the date of issuance, subject that the ticket was not used on any segment, or from the flight date on the first segment with the partially used ticket in accordance with the applicable fare rules. A penalty (fee) established by the carrier may be charged from the amount of the refund.
Ticket was paid for at the airline company website by a payment card
A fare for an unused or partially used ticket bought and paid for by a payment card online at the Motor Sich Airlines website shall be refunded to the payment card used for making a payment in accordance with the applicable fare rules. To return a ticket the owner of the payment card shall personally contact Motor Sich Airlines JSC contact centre by phone, or by using “call the airline” service which may be found on the website homepage, or by requesting refund to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket was paid for using cash at any ticket office or authorised agent of the airline company
Refund for unused or partially used tickets booked on the website of the airline and paid at the office of the airline shall be carried out in accordance with applicable fare rules at any office of the airline within the state of location of the office where the ticket was paid.
Refund for unused or partially used tickets booked on the website of the airline and paid at the office of the authorised agent of the airline shall be carried out in accordance applicable fare rules at any office of such an agent within the state of location of the office where the ticket was paid.
In accordance with international regulations refund for purchased tickets may not be carried out outside the territory of the state where the ticket was paid.
Ticket was paid by bank transfer
Refund for unused or partially used tickets booked on the website of the airline and paid by bank transfer, shall be carried out to the bank account from which the ticket was paid in accordance with applicable fare rules. To return the ticket the passenger (or other authorised representative) must contact the contact centre of Motor Sich Airlines JSC by phone, by using the service “call the airline” on the homepage of the website or by sending a request for refund to e-mail: email@example.com