Personal data protection policy
By purchasing your ticket on the website, sales offices of Motor Sich Airlines JSC or its authorised agents, you provide your personal information to the airline and agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
Personal information provided by you to Motor Sich Airlines JSC will be used only for its intended purpose.
Information resource of the Airline is duly protected and is not intended for public use by third parties. You personal information will not be transferred to third parties, unless such transfer is necessary for implementation of procedures associated with your air transportation and provision of standards established by law and this policy.
Your personal information such as data on the name, surname, passport data, bank and other details will be transferred to organisations-partners of the Airline for reservation and issuance of tickets, settlement of payments from payment cards only according to the procedure established by applicable regulations.
As provided by applicable law, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement agencies in accordance with their lawful and reasoned requests.
Use of your e-mail for sending newsletters is only possible if you became a subscriber of the website of the airline on your own initiative.
Motor Sich Airlines JSC took all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorised access, not agreed transfer of personal information to third parties or misuse of your personal information.
In accordance with your request Motor Sich Airlines JSC will provide information about the storage and use of your personal information by the Airline and its partners in accordance with applicable legislation of Ukraine.
According to Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine on Protection of Personal Information, the personal data subject shall be entitled:
1) to be aware of location of the database containing his personal information, its purpose and name, address of the owner or manager;
2) to obtain information about conditions of access to personal data, including information about third parties which receive his personal data contained in the personal database;
3) to have access to his personal data contained in the relevant personal database;
4)to receive no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of request, except as provided by law, the answer about whether his personal data are stored in the relevant personal database, and to get the content of his personal data, which are stored in the database;
5) to place a reasoned requirement with objection to processing of his personal data by public authorities, local government bodies in exercising powers established by law;
6) to place a reasoned requirement regarding modification or destruction of his personal data by any owner and manager of the database if the data are processed illegally or are not reliable;
7) to protect his personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to wilful concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect from providing information which is inaccurate, or discredits the honour, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) to apply for the protection of his rights with respect to personal data to government bodies, local self-government authorities, the powers which include the implementation of protection of personal data;
9) to apply a remedy for violations of the law on protection of personal data.